St. Joseph’s website is intended to provide information about our programs and services as well as general health-related information. It is not intended to be the source of specific healthcare advice.
All visitors to this site are advised to consult with their own physician regarding their specific healthcare questions and concerns, and to discuss any information provided through this site with their physician before taking any action with regard to their own healthcare needs.
- We will not distribute information that identifies you individually or reveals your identity ("identifying information") to any organization outside of the St. Joseph’s system.
- We will not make identifying information available publicly without the prior written or electronic consent of the individual identified.
- We may collect and use information about you and your use of the St. Joseph’s site, including identifying information, for our own internal purposes such as analyzing usage of the web site for improvement purposes.
- St. Joseph’s may send users, via email or other means, information relating to our site and/or information on special events, new programs or services and/or promotions from our partners/colleagues. The information described in these messages is intended to be of high interest or value to our users. To choose not to receive such messages, or any other future emails simply choose “no” to receive future St. Joseph’s mailings on our form page(s), otherwise your electronic approval will qualify as your consent for this purpose.
- If you make a purchase by credit card or otherwise provide your credit card information, the relevant data will be transmitted to St. Joseph’s vendor providing such payment processing services.
In order to provide our users with a more complete understanding of how the St. Joseph’s website collects and uses information from our users, we have provided the following information:
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
The St. Joseph’s site may log IP addresses for systems administration, diagnostic, and site tracking purposes. The St. Joseph’s site does not link IP addresses to information identifying users individually.
The St. Joseph’s site may use files called "cookies" to store usernames, passwords and other user preferences so that users don't have to re-enter this information each time they use our site.
St. Joseph's may amend this policy from time to time without direct notice to you. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will post an announcement on the website. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.