What to Expect On My First Visit
- Head to toe interview and assessment from a qualified medical professional
- Assessment of your physical surroundings/ ambulation
- Comprehensive review of medications to include safety, effectiveness and administration
- Collaboration between hospital/physician to develop a homecare plan to address the individual needs of you or your loved one
- Ongoing assessment and communication to ensure you or your loved one’s goals are met
Patient / Caregiver Comments
At St. Joseph's Home Care, we are 100% committed to meeting the needs of our patients. In an effort to monitor and improve patient satisfaction, we would like to invite you to provide comments on our service. You will receive a response to your comments by the next business day.
To comment via this website please click on the "Contact Us" link in the upper right hand corner of this page.
If your comment is urgent/emergent, please call (315) 458-2800 or 1 (866) 452-4383 and ask to speak to a nurse manager or on-call manager.
Patient Bill of Rights
As a home care patient in New York State, you have certain legal rights that we are committed to protecting and promoting. The Patients Bill of Rights outlines these rights to you. http://www.sjhsyr.org/bill-of-rights